Davide has been doing Master Classes for many years with a large success in academia, university, music school and music stores.
That is an excellent opportunity to have a "full immersion" with one of the most exciting modern blues guitar player around.
His Master Class "The Long Road to The Blues" is a path into the blues, from the origins to the modern and contemporary expressions of the genre. Born himself as a classic bluesman, Davide imposed himself as an innovator of the blues.
Some of the topics are:
- modern improvisation (the articulation of the blues phrasing and contamination of traditional jazz; the proper use of rhythmic phrasing; the concept of "evolution of the idea");
- the approach and understanding of the genre (choose to play with an old or modern style, how to use the pentatonic modes and symmetrical scales);
- advanced harmonic techniques ("superimpositions") on the structures of the blues/jazz;
- chords and harmonic structures used in the modern blues;
- the concept of "groove" on guitar, the techniques of comping;
- using the pick and picking techniques;
- using the right hand;
- how to deal with the tension of a gig and the concept of relaxation;
- the breathing.
At the request of the organization, the Master Class is also available in the formula of "Lezione Concerto" with Davide Pannozzo Trio (Guitar / Bass / Drums).
For more info, please write to email@example.com or use the contact form.